Saturday, September 25, 2010

"ninety-nine" (#2 of 3 for 9/25/2010)

...and now, from series "ninety-nine" - here's the second release for today; enjoy!  One more to go until tomorrow...

"Love is the difficult realization that something other than oneself is real."  - Iris Murdoch


No matter what I end up doing or what I decide not to do, life has a way of working everything out the way it's suppose to be; now what I do have the ability to control is being able to notice it and take the chance when it presents it'self.  I have not always done this...even remotely so but sometimes people with very thick skulls and my special brand of being oblivious just needs a little time to learn how things work.  I have always been able to adapt given a little time...it's just too bad I have always had bad timing.  I guess we will just have to see what happens the closer we get to "ninety-nine".


Thanx all-more later.



No comments: