Friday, September 24, 2010

"ninety-nine" (#1 of 2 for 9/24/2010)

I have been on the phone with publishers all morning and a book based on the series "ninety-nine" looks really possible but I kinda want to make sure it's a digital book with a limited number of actual printed books.  Everyone is talking 10-30k books.  I almost want to make sure I can release it digitally first for a few months before I ever get to a printed edition...but anyway, you will eventually all get to see this book, even if I have to give it away for free or sell it myself.

I hope everyone enjoys the artwork because above all else and without you, none of this would be possible.

Now, before I give you some artwork, I'd like to give you a little inspiration...

"If love could be bottled and sold; if it could be traded and created with little effort...then all the things I do; all the artwork I create would be lost and insignificant because the driving force that pushes me to create things has always been a little praise, a little thought, a lot of love and that special someone who decided to give it to me."

Thank you and enjoy.

No comments: