Thursday, March 25, 2010

Signature Series

I don't make it a habit to put my name on just anything and I certainly don't put my full name on a piece of ordinary artwork and in 2005 I began a series of artwork that included a few adjusted photographs that I thought was good enough to have my name all over it.  The 'Signature Series' was a huge hit in 2005 when it was released and gave me a spring board for my artwork that put me on the map.  Today, although the technology at the time had limited me to a slightly lower resolution, they are as popular as ever with everyone.

So here we are, 5 short years later and I am re-releasing them in their original format to get everyone excited about my new Series for 2010 that we will see released in just a few days-I hope you enjoy them just as much as I do.  This June, I am planning to re-master and re-release them all again in High Definition 3-D but for now, enjoy the 1024x768 artwork like everyone did for so long-and keep checking back for the next few days-there will be all new artwork and as always, I am extremely excited about it because of how it all came to be-but more on that later.

Below, click on the link or on the pictures in the slideshow to the right to view and download all 37 pieces of artwork.

I love you and miss you all-
-jason.



No comments: