Friday, October 01, 2010

"ninety-nine" (#3 of 3 for 10/01)

I have been trying for the better part of the day to write something down that I know I need to say; sadly, it's been a battle that I was bound to loose.  I thought I knew exactly what I needed to write down but every time I did, I reread it and it was horrible.  I promise, it will end up falling out of my mouth sooner or later...I am just thinking that in this case, it's going to be a little later-that's all.  So I guess the only thing to do in the meantime is to keep giving you this artwork (that needs to be done because I say it needs to be done and my artwork will NEVER be a waste of time for me; that is what I do) and I hope you enjoy it just as much as I have LOVED putting each stroke on the page.

Thank you, I miss you...and I love you all.
-me

No comments: