Monday, October 04, 2010

"ninety-nine" (#1 of 5 for 10/4)

Sorry I have been MIA for a few days; and it has been a terrific few days relaxing and enjoying life I might add.  I really did need some time away from work but now it's back to the grind and back to some new artwork.

Let me take this opportunity to thank you all for making this series very successful so far and I would also like to ask everyone a small favor; I want to get the word out to a lot more people and I can only do that with your help - Some of you have already done that and I thank you for it and if a bunch of you could send the word out to people you know so that they might enjoy this and all of the artwork in the future, please...sudgesst this to everyone you know.  There are Facebook and Twitter Links on there as well as other ways to share.

Thank you all, here's the first one from "ninety-nine" for today-enjoy!
-me

No comments: