Monday, April 04, 2011

This will be Epic.

In 2005, I began to design a new kind style; I started to think of artwork that really meant something to the people who wanted to check it out...to put it simply, that work had heart.  Those 37 pieces in my "Signature Series" are some of everyone's most favorite to this day.  In 2007, I decided that I wanted to continue creating pieces like those only cleaner and with more heart than I had put into them before.  I started them out and I decided they couldn't be a continuation...they were in a class by themselves.  I thought to myself; "I think this is going to be epic." and up until 11 pieces into another 30+ series, that's exactly what it was...


“the most epic thing I could think to do was to design something that had my heart into it; that would have been impossible without you…thank you for your brilliance-I am only as good as the people around me and I am lucky enough to have the best.”

But then, something horrible happened and I just lost it.  I couldn't finish it...nothing I did was good enough.  Soon after, I went on to create many other pieces and series like "November BLK" and "Special BLK" as well as the "INCIRCLES Series", "The Wild Hearts Collection" and most recently, "ninety-nine" -as well as many, many others...

I have always wanted to go back and finish them, possibly even redo or "fix" a few things that I was never happy with and of course, push them out in High Definition.  I think that time is now.

Next week, I will be re-releasing ALL-NEW versions of the original 11, 2007 pieces of artwork as well as attempting to give you the UNRELEASED and UNFINISHED pieces that belonged to the series as well as a few last minute additions-all reworked and all new of course.

So I hope you get the word out and let everyone know that this should be a reason to start checking it out everyday again.

Thank you all for your love and support-as always, all of my artwork is free for personal use and if you'd like to use it for something different-just shoot me an email...I am pretty accommodating.

-"Smile...things could be worse; I could be an accountant and you'd be looking at a spreadsheet."
-me.

No comments: