Friday, April 22, 2011

The EPIC Series: "Crazy Hot"

This is another piece from the original 2007 pieces that I decided to redo and touch up a bit.  I haven't really thought about it until now but usually, I talk a little bit about each piece of artwork and give you some mash-up of thoughts and whatnot about what you see and how they made me feel-you know, what was in my brain at the time when I came up with it.  I suppose I haven't really felt like opening up about what I was thinking about at the inception of the artwork and ideas but I think what I will do beginning after this piece is to break them down in a group-one by one to catch up to the present.

"Crazy Hot" is like all of the pieces in this 'EPIC Series', special because all of these pieces were hand picked because of the story they tell from beginning to end.  This one in particular is basically about that one girl; the one you can't get out of your head...the one who defines something more than beautiful to you-the one that you just have to scream out loud in your own head.  And for this one in particular, I HAD to change a few aspects of this piece of artwork because what I thought (or who I thought) of that meant "Crazy Hot" to me had changed...I never thought in a million years that it would change to the point that I would need to alter something like this-it's kind of just crazy to me...to think that I would find the epidemy of this piece is just insane but I did.

Well, Here is the next in the 'EPIC Series' - "Crazy Hot" - hope you enjoy it-
-me

No comments: