Tuesday, July 06, 2010

"Yes" (#13 in the Wild Hearts Collection)

Well, for the final piece of artwork in my 'Wild Hearts Collection' and in my opinion, the one with the greatest meaning of them all.  See, the word Yes is pretty much self explanatory but if someone says it in the correct context, it can bring grown men to their knees and it can make the coldest heart melt.

Yes, I love you.  Yes, I need you.  Yes, I want to be with you.  Yes, you mean the world to me.  Yes, forever just couldn't be long enough with you.  Simply, Yes.

I have made it a point throughout the years to say Yes whenever I had the opertunity and whenever I wasn't stupid enough to let the moment pass me by and I thank the stars for all of the adventures in life and love I have been fortunate enough to have.  Remember; for everyone who wants one of those Wild Hearts for yourself, all you need to do is take the leap and just say, Yes.

And now for the last of the 'Wild Hearts Collection' in HD..."Yes"; I hope you enjoyed them all.

I miss you terribly...yes, you.
-from me.

"Yes"

No comments: