Thursday, July 08, 2010

The INCIRCLES Series

There are four more pieces of artwork I have yet to release in this year's first series of all new artwork, 'The INCIRCLES Series' and I have a bit more to accomplish than simply showing you four more drawings.  I hope to accomplish much more; I hope to show you what I have been trying to show you from the beginning...I just want you to know that there are always more than one way to say something.  There is always more than one meaning to the same thing, there will always be another chance to say something that you never intended on saying and there will always be one person that knows the real truth.

I suppose I have four more pictures in this series to show you what I mean; hopefully I have saved the best four to show you.

I miss you and I really would like to see you.
-me

No comments: