Thursday, April 01, 2010

"Dig Out Your Soul"

Hello everyone, I couldn't wait anymore...here it is, "Dig Out Your Soul" from the 'INCIRCLES Series' - I released a very early version a short while ago and this version is closer to the preview I released than the version I originally intended on putting out - I decided on this version because it's way cleaner with a simplified color scheme instead of the complex, busy version.  In short, I liked this one way better and I feel it fits my reason for doing it without losing any meaning along the way.


I just feel that sometimes, feelings might get buried and caught under all of this unimportant mess of everyday muck that seems to get in the way of what's really important until one day, a little love decided to grow out of the mess.


So, if there is one thing I'd like to leave with all of you to think about, it's that once in a while you need to really get in there and dig it out to find the little bit of truth hiding...it might be hard to see but you'll know it when you see it.

I love you and miss you all.
-me.



PS: and a special thanx goes out to a friend of mine who pretty much made sure (without knowing it) that I needed to draw this heart and not the other hundreds I must have done and thrown away in the process...now that's inspiration.



No comments: