Friday, April 02, 2010

"Secrets"

Hello all...I am horrible at sitting on artwork that's done, I wasn't gonna give this up until tomorrow but oh well...I just want to give them all to you.

-Here's the latest from the 'INCIRCLES Series' called "Secrets" - this was one of those pieces that grew out of others things I was working on, kind of a huge happy mistake actually.  But all the drawings for this were done and put in separate pieces and I happened to have all of them open at one time and I was sitting back, eating an eggroll and then it just hit me-the eggrolls got cold and you got some artwork, fair trade I suppose.

Anyway, I hope you like this one - there's some cool stuff in it-this actually took three days to do once the idea hit me...it just needed to be right.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone and know that I love you all very much.
-jason

No comments: