Saturday, October 24, 2009

Believe...

My views of people will never change; I have a habit of only being able to see the best in people (even after I just got done being on the short end) and that will never change.  If I have said something once, I had meant it; no matter if it were five minutes or 20 years ago-I still mean it to this day but that's not what this is about...this is about me.


I have always had inspiration follow me in many ways and for that, I am very grateful.  I have also tried my best to express outwardly to the specific people who had ignited the spark to inspire with a nod to them if they so desired.  Sometimes parts of me just crumble away if I'd put something into a piece for someone and they couldn't care less...well everyone cares I like to think but I rarely hear about it and that's fine too.  I guess for once I wish I could just win...just once.  But that may be impossible; after all, I did kind of banish myself to this fate a very long time ago...so I only have myself to blame.


But just in case...


“I can’t give you moon and the stars in the sky or the feeling that I get; the twinkle in my eye…so just take my heart, it’s my most precious gift; and know that I love you; you’re the piece that it’s missed. .”  - Jason Marshall




“Believe” 

Somewhere this side of Forever
I had a reason to believe.
To believe in someone so unbelievable
Someone who really did believe in me.
Then she was gone.
She promised she’d come back again
I didn’t think it was best for her
But she insisted, so I did believe.
I often wonder what might have happened
If I had never met that Angel
But I never tried to come up with an answer.
I just believe.
Somewhere this side of Forever Again
Is not as it seems
But you will find happiness here just like me…
If you believe.


...especially you.


No comments: