Thursday, October 15, 2009

Reasons for Numbers

The 'Special BLK Series' of artwork has many purposes; Originally, with the first 'November BLK Series' I wanted to do a series of designs that people could relate to, with beautiful colors and sayings on them that even people that didn't know about them could use for their computer desktop...by putting someone's name on them, others wouldn't want to use them.

This series is very special; it took me much longer to complete - I would never have been able to do what I did to the previous series because of the complexity of it all.  I put much more time and care into each line and each phrase and believe it or not, it's all because of one particular person that I even attempted it.  One day I hope I will be able to thank her properly; it's all about being inspired and you may be able to understand once the series is released.

I hope you all understand why it is important that they all have numbers instead of names on them; I just wanted them to be just as universal as all of my other artwork.

Thank you;  Be safe and I miss you all...especially you.

No comments: