Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Little Something to Believe In

Just something that will go along with the new artwork as it's being released.
*I wrote this after I woke up in the middle of the night -3:28am- and this exact thing was what ran through my mind; I know who I was thinking of when I woke up but that's another story...

“For You” by Jason Marshall

The sun rises with brilliance every morning
Only hoping to keep you happy and warm

The wind blows cool with purpose
Only hoping it may touch your face

The stars hang high in the heavens
Only hoping to catch a glimpse of you

The rain falls from the clouds above
Only hoping to see you dance among the drops

The rainbow shines wide and bright
Only hoping to impress you with its colors.

The moon follows you through the night
Only hoping you will feel less alone

And the artist draws because your beauty moves him to
Only hoping that you might know it was all for you.

-fin-

No comments: