Friday, June 25, 2010

"Simple Things"

Sorry, I just couldn't wait so I guess you get some bonus artwork today...

I have always thought about my life and everything I have and it's funny that most of it doesn't mean a thing.  I just keep going back to those simple things; things you couldn't put a price tag on...things you wouldn't find at a garage sale or a high-end boutique.  I have friends and family, I have my ideas and my dreams, I have my stories and possibly most of all, I have moments-moments that I wouldn't give away for anything.  Moments of Love and a hug; moments of silliness and of leadership and once in a while I am lucky enough to have a moment where someone out there thought it would be ok if I met someone that I had no business running into if I had a hundred lifetimes of meeting people.  Those are the simple things; a smile, a look, a laugh, a touch and a few words that make those moments that I will hold onto forever so incredibly important to me.

From the 'INCIRCLES Series' here is "Simple Things"; I hope you enjoy it just as much as I did making it.

I love you all and miss you even more.  Believe it.
-me

"Simple Things"

No comments: