Monday, November 16, 2009

Update!

It's almost time for me to begin to share the Christmas designs with you but first I might try and squeeze in a short series of artwork I have had on the back burner for a while now; there is just one problem with it all - it's kind of not a nice bunch of artwork...and being so close to the Holidays I have been back and forth about if I should release it or wait until the New Year.  Well, I am sure I will figure it out soon; I have 3 days left before the 'Special BLK Series' is completely released all over the web and I will have about a week before Thanksgiving to fit some 'other' artwork in.  I know I will at least release the notes on it and at least one 'preview' piece entitled "Love in White" from the new upcoming 'Fierce Series' and I guess we will see how that goes.  Until then, have a great day-I love you all-and I miss you very much...
(especially you)

-jason

No comments: