Friday, November 06, 2009

Special BLK; #'s 16, 33-39, 41

Hello everyone, here are nine more and by 6pm tonight you should have all but four (4) of them released.  You will not have numbers '0', '1', '12' and '40' until Sat.  I have had too many sleepless nights to worry about what happens next with my life beyond drawing a bunch of pictures so that's all I am going to do for the foreseeable future...it just doesn't seem worth it; there's always someone better than you are...it's always greener on the other side of the fence and I am won't compete with Astroturf and scented candles.

I hope you have all enjoyed everything so far - I should be on my way to LA soon to chat with some important people and then I can begin to map out a schedule for Christmas Artwork as well as getting around to see everyone.

Special BLK

I Love you and miss you all-

-Especially you...seriously...

-jason

No comments: